Chelsea | San Diego Boudoir Session
Check out my new boudoir website at rachael marie boudoir.
1. Name: Chelsea
2. Age: 26
3. What do you do for a living? Mother, Hair + Makeup Artist, Blogger
4. What made you decide to book a boudoir session with Rachael Marie? I saw her work on Instagram and loved her look. I love that she paid attention to detail.
5. Did you have any fears about doing a boudoir session? YES! I used to be the girl in high school who would change in the shower. I decided to make the leap and do my session two months postpartum.
6. How was the session different than what you originally thought? Super relaxed. Rachael instructed me down to my toes on what to do. It made things so much easier.
7. What was your favorite part about your boudoir experience? Being able to do something different.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? DO IT! It will change the way you think and look at yourself.
9. How did you feel when you saw your photos? I honestly was in disbelief that it was me. I never could imagine how well they turned out. I am so happy with how they turned out.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty because of the session? Yes! I can't thank Rachael enough for this. I have been so insecure about my body and now I feel more confident than I have ever been.
11. How did you like working with Rachael Marie? She was phenomenal. She made me feel so comfortable.
12. Would you do it again? In a heart beat! I wouldn't go to anyone besides