C. Boudoir's Session | San Diego Boudoir Photographer
Hair and Makeup: Katie Duckor
1. Name: Cheyanne
2. Age: 23
3. What do you do for a living? Registered Nurse
4. What made you decide to book a boudoir session with Rachael Marie? Rachael photographed my husband and I for our family pictures. We immediately loved Rachael! She is so personable and we had so much fun shooting with her. She mentioned that she also did boudoir photography and, after viewing her gallery, I decided to schedule my own shoot!
5. Did you have any fears about doing a boudoir session? Absolutely! I thought I would be so embarrassed and shy and my pictures would show that. My experience was the exact opposite!
6. How was the session different than what you originally thought? I thought it would be so difficult to be "sexy" and that I was going to make a complete fool of myself. It was so laid back and fun! We laughed a lot and Rachael made me feel so pretty.
7. What was your favorite part about your boudoir experience? I think my favorite part was getting dolled up and feeling so pretty and then going to the shoot and feeling so comfortable with Rachael. Boudoir is very intimate and it can be intimidating thinking about posing partially nude in front of someone. I was really able to be myself and was very comfortable throughout my entire experience.
8. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? "Is this really me??" I loved seeing my photos! I could not believe how great they turned out! Any fears or reservations I had instantly vanished and I was so glad that I decided to do a boudoir session.
9. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? Do it! You will not be disappointed. I had reservations that I wouldn't look like others in boudoir pictures. Rachael did a great job at making me feel so comfortable and encouraged me throughout my entire shoot. She would even show me the mechanics of a pose beforehand and would coach me through different angles and positions. I think every woman should do a boudoir shoot at least once in their life!
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty because of the session? I think I, like many women, am very hard on myself. It's easy to be your own worst critic and find so many "flaws" about the way you look. I think the session helped me to see myself in a different light and appreciate myself more!
11. Would you do it again? Yes! It was so empowering and fun!